The CTO difference – the next generation MSP
As we approach 6 months since the Coronavirus Pandemic took hold over the UK, it is clear many Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have adapted quickly, promoting their skills in assisting with Remote Working, Office 365, Zoom and MS Teams. Faced with a number of MSPs offering what may be perceived by prospective customers as essentially the ‘same thing’, how can you decide which MSP is perfect for you?
As a premier Managed Service Provider, Core Team One (CTO) offer something different. CTO’s top priority is effectively managing your network and technology assets to keep them safe and optimised so you stay productive. To do this, we leverage the CTO Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) to manage and protect your business. We use this platform to deliver premier monitoring and management services of your technology assets, delivering better service and greatly reducing any potential for downtime or disruptions to your operations. This enables you to spend more time focused on what matters most in running your business. When you turn the safety of your network and assets over to us, we provide you peace of mind by offering you the benefits of the CTO RMM.
Below are four compelling reasons to select CTO as your preferred Managed Services Provider:
1) Proactive Support
With the CTO RMM, we can address potential issues before they become a problem because we have the ability to monitor your businesses’ devices, applications, and systems continuously. In fact, the CTO RMM can fix many common issues proactively before they actually affect your network.
- For a more secure environment, we use the CTO RMM to automate software patching of devices and applications. We track the status of all devices to ensure all devices are properly supported.
- The ability to do real-time monitoring means we can keep all of your technology assets (devices, networks) running smoothly 24/7/365. The CTO RMM is always on: keeping your servers, mission-critical computers, and other devices up and running and fully productive.
2) Rapid Response
When a particular issue or scenario arises, we are on top of it immediately and can give it the focused attention necessary to minimize any disruption.
The CTO RMM enables us to remotely support any device, from any location, within moments—we don’t need to be onsite to fix issues or errors. With instant and remote access from anywhere, we have the ability to run scripts and execute tasks, even after business hours if necessary to avoid disruption.
With automated remediation capabilities, we can programme the system to automatically fix commonly encountered issues with zero interruption to anyone in your business.
3) Actionable Insight
Technology isn’t only an asset. It’s a major investment for your organisation. We can arm you with the insight you need about how these assets are performing, therefore empowering you to make fact-based decisions to optimise your technology investments.
- The CTO RMM completes thorough audits of every device and every activity across the entire network. With visibility of your IT assets, we can capture everything from hardware to software to license information and track any system changes daily.
- We can provide detailed reports that are easy to understand and are relevant to your business. These reports identify what devices are having the most issues or aren’t up to date with security patches or are coming out of warranty. Our goal is to give you the information you need to make informed business decisions supported by data.
4) World-Class Security
It’s more important than ever to protect your IT infrastructure and the devices you use to run your business. The CTO RMM has built-in comprehensive security measures at every point.
- The backend platform is built within the World-Class Amazon Cloud and is protected from external threats with a persistently tested and hardened cloud infrastructure.
- Multi-factor authentication safeguards access to each individual user account.
- Security controls and privacy mode can be enabled to prevent unauthorised access to devices. With privacy mode, the user must grant permission before their device is accessed by a technician for remote support. The CTO RMM gives us the visibility and control we need to effectively manage all aspects of your IT service delivery, including hardware and software inventory, licensing, monitoring events, response times, resource utilisation, life cycle management and every aspect of your IT environment.
We’re confident we can keep your technology assets optimised, eliminate disruptions to your operations and to ensure the safety of your business data, give us a call today.
For more information, please contact:
Richard Payne | Senior Consultant | Phone: 01135329800 | Email:
email@example.com | Core Team One Ltd |